What is considered trash?
|Aerosol cans||Mirror or window glass|
|Anything contaminated with food waste||Paper plates and cups|
|Blue glass||Paper towels, napkins, and tissues|
Where do I put my trash?
What should the bin setup look like?
- Trash bins will always have black bags inside of them.
- Trash and recycling bins should always be next to each other, not one alone.
- If you see the setup is not as described, please put in a work order here.
Where can I go for more information?
- Reach out to facilities operations https://facilitiesops.lafayette.edu/
How should students in off-campus housing manage their trash?
- For off-campus trash disposal, please see the City of Easton’s policies